If only men always loved to clean this much. My boys can't get enough of my new electic broom my aunt got me for my birthday. They are so funny, I have to give them turns they want to do it so much...if that only lasted right? :)
I love it. I have pictures of Tanner like that. We just found out yesterday that we are having a girl! Her name is Peyton Elizabeth. We are so excited.
I have been married to Ben for 5 years. We have three beautiful boys and live in Idaho. I am teacher but I am taking a few years off to stay at home with my boys. I do teach preschool one day a week and teach kinder karate at our karate school, Nampa School of Karate.
1 comment:
I love it. I have pictures of Tanner like that. We just found out yesterday that we are having a girl! Her name is Peyton Elizabeth. We are so excited.
Post a Comment